Monsters in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) are the creatures that inhabit the Locations of the world and are usually the target of player hunts. This is a Full List of all Confirmed MHR Monsters, large and small. Players set off in Quests to find and defeat these beasts in order to complete Guild and Village requirements, as well as to harvest valuable Materials
MHR Monsters have unique weaknesses and strategies that are listed on their individual pages. Make sure to check them out in order to optimize your Equipment (Armor, Weapons and Talismans) and refurbish your Supply Box with items useful for your upcoming Quest!
- See Endemic Life for details on hunter helpers, spiribirds and other creatures.
- See Status Effects for elemental blights effects on Monsters and Hunters.
- New MHRise Monsters were added with Patch 2.0 - find them here.
- New MHRise Monsters were added with Patch 3.0 - find them here.
MHR Full Large Monsters List
Large Monsters are enormous creatures in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). These are hostile and objectives of Hunt Quests , producing valuable materials for players to acquire once defeated. Large Monsters are predators in each habitat, hunting Small Monsters and in some cases Large Monsters as well.
A quick list of all Large Monsters in Monster Hunter Rise, in alphabetical order:
MHR Large Monsters
MHR Full Small Monsters List
Small Monsters are creatures in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). These are typically hostile and optional objectives of Hunts, but can produce valuable materials for players to acquire. Small monsters are often prey for larger wildlife and stick to herds and packs to defend themselves.
- Don't confuse small monsters with Endemic Life - which is non-aggressive and often helpful!
A quick list of all Small Monsters in Monster Hunter World, in alphabetical order:
MHR Small Monsters