Thunder Serpent Narwa is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Thunder Serpent Narwa Weakness Guide, drops, sizes, strategies, tips and tricks to help you defeat MHRise Thunder Serpent Narwa. She is the final boss of Monster Hunter Rise's base-game main campaign.
My king, o my king
Come forth now with haste
With my elegant lightning
Let us lay this land to waste
Tear apart the skies
Rend the clouds asunder
Pave the road to paradise
With hurricane and thunder
Thunder Serpent Narwa Details & Locations
An elder dragon and Wind Serpent's Ibushi's "queen." Its thundersacs glow with accumulated electrical charge; it is thought that these organs therefore generate the powerful magnetic field that lifts the creature and anything around it high into the air.
- Found in: Coral Palace
- See Narwa the Allmother for a variation.
- Is hostile when approached
- Attacks other monsters: N/A
- Small Monsters version: N/A
- Size: ♕ ?? ~ ♕ ??
- Species: Elder Dragons
- Target of Quests: Serpent Goddess of Thunder, Serpent Goddess of Thunder
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Thunder Serpent Narwa Combat Info
- Elemental Thunder Damage monster.
- Weak to Dragon (⭐⭐⭐) and Ice (⭐⭐)
- Resistant to Fire, Water and Thunder (Immune)
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: ??
- Orange: ??
- White: ??
- Enraged mode: ??
- This fight is dependant on the efficient use of the provided tools: wyvernfire, dragonator and ballista / cannons
- Make sure you use the tools when they become available
- Make sure to jump onto the platforms to avoid the attacks, and use the cannons in particular to deal signifact damage
- Narwa's "nova" attack can be avoided by farcasting or by jumping onto the higher platforms.
- Hunting Information: Attacking its thundersacs that have stored energy will cause them to discharge, grounding the beast. Those on its underside are its weakest, provided you can time an attack for when they aren't blocked by its fins. If you are crafty, you can even use the levitating terrain to your advantage.
Thunder Serpent Narwa Weaknesses
The table below indicates the various parts of the monster, including the types of damages that are weak to it. This information is specific to MH Rise.
|Thunder Serpent Narwa Parts|
|Tail Tip (Charged)||70||65||35|
The table below indicates the various parts of the monster, including the different elements that are weak to it.
Thunder Serpent Narwa Ailment Effectiveness
The higher the bars on the graphs and the more stars, the more advantageous it will be for the player. This information is specific to MH Rise.
Poison Status Effect Graph
Stun Status Effect Graph
Paralysis Status Effect Graph
Sleep Status Effect Graph
Blast Status Effect Graph
Exhaust Status Effect Graph
Fireblight Status Effect Graph
Waterblight Status Effect Graph
Thunderblight Status Effect Graph
Iceblight Status Effect Graph
Thunder Serpent Narwa Materials
The tables below contains information on the different Items and Materials that can be obtained from the Low Rank and High Rank variations of Thunder Serpent Narwa
High Rank Thunder Serpent Narwa
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the High Rank variation of Thunder Serpent Narwa, it also includes the percentage chance of how it can be acquired.
|Material||Target Rewards||Capture Rewards||Break Part Rewards||Carves||Dropped Materials|
|Narwa Carapace||22%||--||--||37% (Body), 17% (Tail)||--|
|Narwa Hide +||32%||--||17% (Horn), 97% (Abdomen)||29% (Body)||--|
|Narwa Horn +||12%||--||80% (Horn)||--||--|
|Narwa Sparksac||14%||--||60% (Back), 20% (Wingarm)||80% (Tail)||30%|
|Narwa Tentacle||18%||--||40% (Back)||12% (Body)||--|
|Thunder Serpent Orb||2%||--||3% (Horn), 3% (Abdomen)||1% (Body), 3% (Tail)||1%|
|Narwa Claw +||--||--||80%(x2) (Wingarm)||21% (Body)||20%|
|Elder Dragon Blood||--||--||--||--||20%|
Low Rank Thunder Serpent Narwa
This monster is High Rank Only, so there are no Low Rank materials.
Thunder Serpent Narwa Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Thunder Serpent Narwa Monster.
Thunder Serpent Narwa Buddies Weapons & Armor
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- She is based on Raijin, the god of lightning, thunder, and storms. Raijin is the brother of Fujin, the god of wind.
- Her and Wind Serpent Ibushi's coloration may be a reference to Kinkaku and Ginkaku, the gold and silver demon brothers from Journey to the West.
|Large Monsters in Monster Hunter Rise|
Aknosom ♦ Almudron ♦ Anjanath ♦ Apex Arzuros ♦ Apex Diablos ♦ Apex Mizutsune ♦ Apex Rathalos ♦ Apex Rathian ♦ Apex Zinogre ♦ Arzuros ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Basarios ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Bishaten ♦ Chameleos ♦ Crimson Glow Valstrax ♦ Diablos ♦ Goss Harag ♦ Great Baggi ♦ Great Izuchi ♦ Great Wroggi ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Khezu ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lagombi ♦ Magnamalo ♦ Mizutsune ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Narwa the Allmother ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Rajang ♦ Rakna-Kadaki ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Royal Ludroth ♦ Somnacanth ♦ Teostra ♦ Tetranadon ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Volvidon ♦ Wind Serpent Ibushi ♦ Zinogre