Bazel Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Bazel Set Notes
- Derived from High Rank Bazelgeuse
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Bazel Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
- 3 Pieces: +1 All resistances
- 4 Pieces: +2 All resistances
- 5 Pieces: +3 All resistances
Bazel Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Bazelgeuse Scale + x12
- Bazelgeuse Talon x7
- Bazelgeuse Carapace x12
- Almudron Shell + x2
- Magnamalo Scale + x2
- Bazelgeuse Fuse x4
- Bazelgeuse Wing x1
- Inferno Sac x4
- Bazelgeuse Tail x1
- Bazelgeuse Gem x1
Bazel Set Pieces
The Bazel Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Piece & Icon
Bazel Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Bazel Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 360 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
perfect for cb
As a gunlance player this makes me incredibly happy