|Level 1||Rarity 2|
|Speed Eating x1|
|Normal/Rapid Up x1|
|Special Ammo Boost x1|
|Hunger Resistance x1|
Tetranadon Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Tetranadon Set Notes
- Low Rank variation of the Tetranadon S Set
- Please see Tetranadon S Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Low Rank Tetranadon Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Tetranadon Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
- 3 Pieces: +1 All resistances
- 4 Pieces: +2 All resistances
- 5 Pieces: +3 All resistances
Tetranadon Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Tetranadon Disc x2
- Tetranadon Hide x7
- Tetranadon Beak x2
- Aqua Sac x3
- Tetra Carapace x6
- Jumbo Bone x2
- Icium x2
- Machalite Ore x1
- Iron Ore x3
Tetranadon Set Pieces
The Tetranadon Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Piece & Icon
Tetranadon Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Tetranadon Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 90 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The male version looks like a zaku change my mind
The female version looks kinda lame. The leg armor loks out of place with the rest and looks like it'd be better on lighter looking armor like the Barioth set.