|Level 1||Rarity 2|
|Recovery Up x1|
|Wall Runner x1|
|Recovery Speed x1|
Khezu Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Khezu Set Notes
- Low Rank variation of the Khezu S Set
- Please see Khezu S Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Low Rank Bone
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Khezu Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
- 3 Pieces: +1 All resistances
- 4 Pieces: +2 All resistances
- 5 Pieces: +3 All resistances
Khezu Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Dragonhusk Shard x1
- Electro Sac x3
- Flabby Hide x9
- Lightcrystal x1
- Machalite Ore x3
- Monster Bone M x3
- Pale Bone x1
- Suspicious Fang x7
- Warm Pelt x1
Khezu Set Pieces
The Khezu Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Piece & Icon
Khezu Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Khezu Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 80 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This armor looks like the White Mage got pissed at their party members, killed & skinned them, and made a new outfit.
I wish the female version kept the cool hood