Jyura Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Jyura Set Notes
- High Rank variation of the Jyura S Set
- Please see Jyura S Set for the Low Rank variation
- Derived from High Rank Jyuratodus Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Jyura Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Jyura Set can be crafted with the following materials:
Jyura Set Pieces
The Jyura Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Jyura Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Jyura Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 240 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__