|Roles||Buffs, Debuffs, DPS, Gathering|
Palicoes are cat-like Buddies (companions) in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). As hunters' reliable comrades out in the field, they specialize in a variety of offensive, defensive, and restorative support abilities.
In Monster Hunter Rise, you initially create one Palico to accompany you alongside a Palamute. You can make other palicoes after character creation by going to the Buddy Plaza and scouting and hire up to 35 Palicoes.
Palicoes are reliable comrades while out on the hunt. They'll support you in numerous ways during quests, from attacking monsters to utilizing useful gadgets. They can also be sent out in Mewocenaries expeditions to get you loot, and trained at the Buddy Dojo while idle.
Palicoes in MH Rise
- They can serve as harvesting helpers for gathering Items in the wild.
- In combat, they can support you with offensive and defensive maneuvers.
- Palicoes are a cat-like combat companion, they provide the hunter with tactical support in battle.
- They are reliable when it comes to hunting since they are capable of assisting the hunter in different ways.
A Felvine Bulb is an item that hunters can use during a quest. These dango-shaped snacks are made of ripened ingreditens that Felynes love; using on will grant special buffs to your Palico. If you take a Palico with you on a quest, you'll get on Felvine Bulb, using this item will allow your Palico to purr-form a step above the rest!.
Felvine Bulbs can be used via the Action Bar. Throw one on the ground, and it will splatter and spread Felvine ingredients all around, empowering your Palicoes. Try it out! Your Palicoes will appreciate it! The following Palico buffs can occur:
- Health Restoration
- Increases support action frequency
- Evasive maneuvers against attacks
- Stronger attacks
Palico Skills and Info
- Palicoes have special behaviors:
- Large Only: Exclusively targets large monsters
- Large First: Prioritizes large monsters
- Balanced: Attacks all monsters
- Small First: Prioritizes small monsters
- Small Only: exclusively targets small monsters
- Palicoes have 5 specializations that give them specific support moves
- Healer - A support type that focuses on recovery moves. Uses healing to keep hunters in tip-top fighting shape.
- Assist - A support type that's ready to assist. Places traps to weaken monsters and set up advantageous situations.
- Fight - A support type that focuses on combat. Can become fur-ious, boosting its own attack and making it a fantastic fighting furball.
- Bombardier - A support type with a penchant for blowing things up. Has high explosive power and can handle large bombs.
- Gathering - A support type that can sniff out valuables. Highly suited to pilfering items and collecting quality materials.
Palicoes Support Moves in MHR
Support Moves are abilities that Palicoes can use in combat to aid the hunter. Some moves are offensive, dealing damage or buffing buddies and hunters' ability to deal damage, while some are more defense-oriented, boosting defensive capabilities. Some moves can also provide utility by way of healing or trapping monsters, among other effects. Support Moves are used automatically once learned, but the hunter can use a Felvine Bulb to increase the frequency with which Palicoes perform these abilities.
The chart below lists all available Support Moves.
- Each Palico can learn up to five Support Moves, which are pre-determined upon creation or hiring of the Palico.
- Each Palico specializes in one of five Support Types. A Palico's type pre-determines their Level 1 and Level 20 Support Moves.
- Level 5, 10 and 15 Support Moves are drawn at random from a pool for each level milestone, represented in each row below. This means that a Palico specialized in Assist may learn moves from any other specializations upon reaching these levels.
- You can check what Support Moves a Palico will have before hiring or creating one.
Support Type /
LV 1 Pre-set Support Move
Effect: Places a plant with restorative powers that continuously heals any nearby allies.
Effect: Fires movement-hindering ironsilk at large monsters, using a Palico-sized ballista.
Effect: Lets loose a fearsome roar, empowering buddies and hunters.
Effect: Fires Palico-sized Wyvernblast shells at monsters, triggering explosions when they strike.
Endemic Life Barrage
Effect: Fires endemic life at monsters from a ballista. Results vary according to launched creatures.
LV 5 Support Move (These are randomly assigned and not Support Type specific)
Effect: Creates bubbles that pop and provide healing when touched. Bigger bubbles heal more.
Go, Fight, Win
Effect: Reduces hunters' stamina loss while your Palico is dancing.
Effect: Spins around using their weapon to create a whirlwind, then rams into monsters.
Zap Blast Spinner
Effect: Unleashes a horde of top-shaped bombs that track monsters.
Effect: Hurls a gargantuan boomerang based on weapon attack type at foes.
LV 10 Support Move (These are randomly assigned and not Support Type specific)
Vase of Vitality
Effect: Places a vase that heals various status ailments. Stand in the smoke to receive its effects.
Summeown Endemic Life
Effect: Places a fragrant pouch that entices nearby endemic life to approach.
Effect: Sounds a drum that raises attack and defense for both hunters and Buddies.
Effect: Places a mine that explodes when tripped by a large monster, sometimes also staggering them.
Effect: Your Palico conceals themselves temporarily, preventing them from being targeted by monsters.
LV 15 Support Move (These are randomly assigned and not Support Type specific)
Effect: Heals a buddy and temporarily prevents loss of its health.
Effect: Sets up a shock trap that stops large monsters from moving.
Effect: Draws a monster's attention, skillfully evades their attack, then mounts a counterattack.
Effect: Sets a bomb that flies into the air and emits a bright flash.
Effect: Drops a lingering electric field that inflicts thunderblight on monsters within it.
LV 20 Pre-Set Support Move
Effect: Greatly recovers Buddy and player health.
Effect: Sets a trap that immobilizes large monsters and inflicts them with poison.
Effect: Your Palico becomes fur-ious. In this state, their attack power increases drastically.
Giga Barrel Bombay
Effect: Rushes at a foe with a Giga Barrel Bomb.
Effect: A boomerang attack that steals materials from monsters.
Palico Equipment in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a type of equipment that is worn and used specifically for the hunter's buddy, the Palico. Palico Equipment consists of three pieces, Palico Weapons, Palico Head Gear, and Palico Chest Armor. Palico Equipment works similarly to a hunter's equipment and it is also made from various Materials and is derived from specified Monsters. This page covers all of the Palico Equipment featured in Monster Hunter Rise.
Monster Hunter Rise Palico Equipment
Palico Sets or Palico Armor Sets in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) are pieces of equipment worn and used by the hunter's buddy, the felyne Palico. Palico Equipment is similar to a hunter's equipment in terms of providing defensive properties, elemental resistances, and it is also made from various Materials and is derived from specified Monsters. A Palico Armor Set includes Palico Weapons, Palico Head Gear, and Palico Chest Armor.
Monster Hunter Rise Palico Sets
Felyne Aknosom S Set
Felyne Alloy S Set
Felyne Almudron S Set
Felyne Altaroth S Set
Felyne Anjanath S Set
Felyne Arzuros S Set
Felyne Baggi S Set
Felyne Barioth S Set
Felyne Barroth S Set
Felyne Basarios S Set
Felyne Bazelgeuse Set
Felyne Bishaten S Set
Felyne Bnahabra S Set
Felyne Bone S Set
Felyne Cat-aclysm Set
Felyne Chaos S Set
Felyne D. Stench S Set
Felyne Diablos S Set
Felyne Edel S Set
Felyne Gargwa S Set
Felyne Genie Set
Felyne Goss S Set
Felyne Ibushi Set
Felyne Izuchi S Set
Felyne Jaggi S Set
Felyne Jelly S Set
Felyne Kadachi S Set
Felyne Kaiser Set
Felyne Slagtoth S Set
Felyne Khezu S Set
Felyne Kulu S Set
Felyne Kushala Set
Felyne Lagombi S Set
Felyne Ludroth S Set
Felyne Mizutsune S Set
Felyne Mosgharl S Set
Felyne Narwa Set
Felyne Nargacuga S Set
Felyne Paw S Set
Felyne Popo S Set
Felyne Pukei S Set
Felyne Puppeteer Set
Felyne Rakna Set
Felyne Rampage S Set
Felyne Rathalos S Set
Felyne Rathian S Set
Felyne Rhenoplos S Set
Felyne Sinister S Set
Felyne Somna S Set
Felyne Stealth S Set
Felyne Tetra S Set
Felyne Tigrex S Set
Felyne Valstrax Set
Felyne Volvidon S Set
Felyne Wroggi S Set
Felyne Zinogre S Set
Felyne Aknosom Set
Felyne Alloy Set
Felyne Almudron Set
Felyne Altaroth Set
Felyne Anjanath Set
Felyne Arzuros Set
Felyne Baggi Set
Felyne Barioth Set
Felyne Barroth Set
Felyne Basarios Set
Felyne Bishaten Set
Felyne Bnahabra Set
Felyne Bone Set
Felyne Chaos Set
Felyne D. Stench Set
Felyne Diablos Set
Felyne Gargwa Set
Felyne Goss Harag Set
Felyne Izuchi Set
Felyne Jaggi Set
Felyne Jelly Set
Felyne Jyuratodus Set
Felyne Kadachi Set
Felyne Kamura Set
Felyne Khezu Set
Felyne Lagombi Set
Felyne Ludroth Set
Felyne Mizutsune Set
Felyne Mosgharl Set
Felyne Mystic Set
Felyne Nargacuga Set
Felyne Paws Set
Felyne Popo Set
Felyne Pukei Set
Felyne Rampage Set
Felyne Rathalos Set
Felyne Rathian Set
Felyne Rhenoplos Set
Felyne Sinister Set
Felyne Slagtoth Set
Felyne Somna Set
Felyne Stealth Set
Felyne Tetra Set
Felyne Tigrex Set
Felyne Volvidon Set
Felyne Wroggi Set
Felyne Zinogre Set
High Rank Palico Armor Set Gallery
Click the header to sort the table.
Low Rank Palico Armor Set Gallery
Click the header to sort the table.