Brigade S Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Brigade S Set Notes
- High Rank variation of the N/A
- Please see N/A for the Low Rank variation
- Derived from High Rank Hunter King Coins and Monster Hardbone
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs Water, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Brigade S Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Brigade S Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Hunter King Coin x7
- Rajang Coin x4
- Barioth Coin x7
- Monster Hardbone x11
- Ace Hunter Coin x6
- Bazelgeuse Coin x5
Brigade S Set Pieces
The Brigade S Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Brigade S Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Brigade S Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 310 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__