|Level 1||Rarity 3|
|Critical Element x1|
|Critical Element x1
Dragon Attack x1
|Evade Window x1|
|Dragon Attack x2|
|Critical Eye x2|
Aelucanth Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Aelucanth Set Notes
- Low Rank variation of the Aelucanth S Set
- Please see Aelucanth S Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Low Rank Rathian Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Aelucanth Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
- 3 Pieces: +1 All resistances
- 4 Pieces: +2 All resistances
- 5 Pieces: +3 All resistances
Aelucanth Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Butterfly Beetle x5
- Sturdy Bone x1
- Rathian Shell x4
- Fulgurbug x2
- Dragonhusk Shard x2
- Rachnoid Silk x4
- Eroded Skeleton x3
- Rathian Spike x1
- Twisted Remains x1
- Rath Wingtalon x1
- Monster Fluid x2
- Rathalos Scale x2
- Altaroth Stomach x1
The Aelucanth Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Piece & Icon
Monster Hunter Rise Aelucanth Set Notes & Trivia
How to get the Aelucanth Set in MHR?
- The Aelucanth armor set is only available for male hunters. If you are looking for the female equivalent, please see the Rhopessa Set. To unlock these armor sets at the Smithy, you need to collect at least one Butterfly Beetle from the Argosy. Butterfly Beetles are rare drops that can be obtained by sending a buddy to the Mushroomy Market. To do this, select the Order Items option, choose any submarine slot and buddy, then pick any Item under the tab with an icon of a mushroom and beetle. These icons can also bee seen on the right side of the menu under the heading Market. The Butterfly Beetle is a rare item, so if you're in a pinch consider using any Buddy Bargaining Skill that increases your chances of getting a rare item from the Argosy, such as Shiny Bargain or Blinding Bargain.
- Other Notes & Trivia for the Aelucanth Set go here.
Aelucanth Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Aelucanth Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 120 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The female variant of this armour set is called Rhopessa set for those wondering why they can't make this set.
This is male only armor, so you can't unlock it with a female / type 2 character
Does this set even exist on PC? Looked everywhere and even asked around and can't find it.