|Extends the invulnerability period when evading.|
Evade Window is a Skill in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Evade Window extends the invulnerability period when evading. and has 5 levels. Skills are granted to Hunters by their equipped Weapons, Armor, Talismans and Decorations and play an integral role in a Hunter's progression.
Evade Window Effect
Evade Window is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Very slightly increases invulnerability window.
- Level 2: Slightly increases invulnerability window.
- Level 3: Increases invulnerability window.
- Level 4: Greatly increases invulnerability window.
- Level 5: Massively increases invulnerability window.
Evade Window has 5 levels, after which, additional levels won't provide any further benefit.
Equipment that grants Evade Window
You can unlock Evade Window by equipping the following items.
- Channeler's Hakama
- Mizuha Gaiters
- Nargacuga Greaves
- Channeler's Hakama S
- Nargacuga Greaves S
- Foot of Narwa
Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Tips go here