Rhopessa Brachia in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Arms Armor and part of the Rhopessa Vertex Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Armguards made from insect parts. The flared curves are favored by stylish hunters.
How to Craft Rhopessa Brachia
Rhopessa Brachia can be crafted with the following materials:
Rhopessa Brachia Information
- Derived from Low Rank Butterfly Beetle
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Rhopessa Brachia is part of the Rhopessa Vertex Set Armor Set
Rhopessa Brachia Upgrades
Upgrading the Rhopessa Vertex Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 24 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__