|Has a predetermined chance of reducing the damage you take.|
Divine Blessing is a Skill in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Divine Blessing has a predetermined chance of reducing the damage you take. and has 3 levels. Skills are granted to Hunters by their equipped Weapons, Armor, Talismans and Decorations and play an integral role in a Hunter's progression.
Divine Blessing Effect
Divine Blessing is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Has a 40% chance to reduce damage taken by 15%
- Level 2: Has a 40% chance to reduce damage taken by 30%
- Level 3: Has a 40% chance to reduce damage taken by 50%
Divine Blessing has 3 levels, after which, additional levels won't provide any further benefit.
Equipment that grants Divine Blessing
You can unlock Divine Blessing by equipping the following items.
- Remobra Feet
- Somnacanth Greaves
- Somnacanth Greaves S
- Five Element Legwear x2
- Guild Bard Boots x2
- Somnacanth Greaves X x2
- Scholar's Socks x2
Monster Hunter Rise Divine Blessing Notes & Trivia
Is Divine Blessing good in MHR?
- Divine Blessing is not as good in Monster Hunter Rise as it was in Monster Hunter World. The Skill has been changed to only have 3 levels as opposed to 5 levels. This means that the maximum damage reduction provided by Divine Blessing in Monster Hunter Rise is now lower, as well as the chance to proc it. In addition, being a 2-slot decoration, Divine Blessing competes with many key damage-boosting skills, such as Attack Boost, Weakness Exploit, Critical Boost, and Critical Eye. It's only worth slotting in Divine Blessing if you have extra decoration slots, and even then, only if you can reach level 3.
- Other Notes & Trivia for Divine Blessing go here.