|Increases attack power when you land attacks that build poison, paralysis, sleep, blast, or exhaust. (Exhaust - ammo/phials/coatings only)|
Buildup Boost is a Skill in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Buildup Boost essentially provides a damage multiplier for the Raw Damage of Status Weapons (Poison, Paralysis, Sleep, etc.) whenever you land hits that build-up the weapon's respective status effect on a Monster. This skill has 3 Levels. Skills are granted to Hunters by their equipped Weapons, Armor, Talismans and Decorations and play an integral role in a Hunter's progression.
Buildup Boost Effect
Buildup Boost is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: While active, increases attack power by 10%.
- Level 2: While active, increases attack power by 15%.
- Level 3: While active, increases attack power by 20%.
Buildup Boost has a maximum of 3 Levels, after which, additional levels in the skill will no longer provide any further benefit.
Equipment that grants the Buildup Boost Skill
You can unlock Buildup Boost by equipping the following items.
- Risen Mizuha Robes (Buildup Boost Lv. 1)
- Risen Mizuha Sleeves (Buildup Boost Lv. 1)
- Risen Mizuha Gaiters (Buildup Boost Lv. 1)
Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Tips go here
Does it work with Blast damage?