Risen Mizuha Sleeves
|Level 1||Rarity 10
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Buildup Boost Lv. 1
Chameleos Blessing Lv. 1
Foray Lv. 1
Risen Mizuha Sleeves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) are a pair of Master Rank Arms Armor and part of the Risen Mizuha Set. Risen Mizuha Sleeves is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Can one escape the illusions filling the fog of the mind? Never! O labyrinth of eternity!
How to Craft Risen Mizuha Sleeves
Risen Mizuha Sleeves can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chameleos Risegem x 1
- Chameleos Finehide x 3
- Chameleos Fellwing x 2
- Espinas Mantle x 1
Risen Mizuha Sleeves Information
- Derived from Master Rank Risen Chameleos
- Stronger Element: vs Ice
- Weakest Element: vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Risen Mizuha Sleeves is part of the Risen Mizuha Set
Risen Mizuha Sleeves Upgrades
Upgrading the Risen Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 125 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!