Risen Mizuha Gaiters
|Level 1||Rarity 10
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Buildup Boost Lv. 1
Chameleos Blessing Lv. 1
Evade Window Lv. 2
Risen Mizuha Gaiters in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Leg Armor and part of the Risen Mizuha Set. Risen Mizuha Gaiters is a brand new armor pierce debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Can one escape the prison filling the haze of one self? Never! O endless corridor!
How to Craft Risen Mizuha Gaiters
Risen Mizuha Gaiters can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chameleos Risegem x 1
- Chameleos Finehide x 4
- Chameleos Hardhorn x 3
- Gore Magala Eclipse x 2
Risen Mizuha Gaiters Information
- Derived from Master Rank Risen Chameleos
- Stronger Element: vs Ice
- Weakest Element: vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Risen Mizuha Gaiters is part of the Risen Mizuha Set
Risen Mizuha Gaiters Upgrades
Upgrading the Risen Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 125 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!