|Gain the power of the elder dragon Chameleos|
Chameleos Blessing is a Skill in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Chameleos Blessing grants various bonuses, including the chance to increase the effects of Spiribirds, negate the effects of wind pressure and extend the duration of your poison effects. This skill has 4 Levels. Skills are granted to Hunters by their equipped Weapons, Armor, Talismans and Decorations and play an integral role in a Hunter's progression.
Chameleos Blessing Effect
Chameleos Blessing is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Sometimes increases the effects of Spiribirds.
- Level 2: Also negates minor and major wind pressure.
- Level 3: Also extends the duration of your poison's effect on monsters
- Level 4: Also negates all wind pressure.
Chameleos Blessing has a maximum of 4 Levels, after which, additional levels in the skill will no longer provide any further benefit.
Equipment that grants the Chameleos Blessing Skill
You can unlock Chameleos Blessing by equipping the following items.
- Grand Mizuha Leg Wrap (Chameleos Blessing Lv.2)
- Mizuha Gaiters (Chameleos Blessing Lv.1)
- Risen Mizuha Gaiters (Chameleos Blessing Lv.1)
Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Tips go here