|When a charged attack hits a monster, the element and status buildup of the charged attack increases.|
Charge Master is a Skill in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Charge Master provides a bonus to the buildup of element and status effects on targets when using charged attacks (for Great Swords, Long Swords, Charge Blades, Bows, etc.). The bonus varies by weapon type and this skill has no effect on raw damage-only weapons. This skill has 3 Levels. Skills are granted to Hunters by their equipped Weapons, Armor, Talismans and Decorations and play an integral role in a Hunter's progression.
Charge Master Effect
Charge Master is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Grants a slight increase to elemental and status buildup.
- Level 2: Grants an increase to elemental and status buildup.
- Level 3: Grants a large increase to elemental and status buildup.
Charge Master has a maximum of 3 Levels, after which, additional levels in the skill will no longer provide any further benefit.
Equipment that grants the Charge Master Skill
You can unlock Charge Master by equipping the following items.
- Garangolm Helm (Charge Master Lv. 1)
- Flaming Espinas Muscle (Charge Master Lv. 1)
- Outpost HQ Armor (Charge Master Lv. 1)
- Garangolm Braces (Charge Master Lv. 1)
- Outpost HQ Braces (Charge Master Lv. 2)
- Flaming Espinas Bowels (Charge Master Lv. 2)
- Jelly Coil X (Charge Master Lv. 2)
- Garangolm Greaves (Charge Master Lv. 1)
- Jelly Boots X (Charge Master Lv. 1)
- Charge Jewel 2 (Charge Master Lv. 1)
- Charge Jewel+ 4
Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Tips go here
Can we find a list of what this actually works with?
for SnS, it works with the Perfect Rush or the Charged Slash? or both??
Does this work with CB's CSS rev-up? The part where the shield slowly spins & transitions into the spinning axeblade before released into the downward slash, because you can hold (technically "charge") it for some time? Thisstill doesn't warrant much use of the skill for CB but just wondering.
Absolutely broken with Hammer in charge mode courage. Currently running a sleep Hammer with slugger. I get Chain sleep and ko a lot. Some Monsters aren't even able to leave the Zone.
Does this work with Bow shots? Every attack technically is charged to a certain level.
doesnt work on elemental charge blade
Does this work with HBG charged shots?
Does this work with 'Charged up' Charge-Blade strikes? Or does it refer to the type of 'Charged' attack a Great-Sword does?
But what are the exact effects?