|When targeted by a monster, that monster becomes more likely to become enraged but your own defense is increased.|
Embolden is a Skill in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Embolden causes Monsters targeting you to become more likely to enrage in exchange for boosting your defense. In addition, you are granted improved dodging invincibility window and lowered impact when guarding while the effect is active. These additional effects are equivalent to having 1/3/5 levels in the Guard and Evade Window skills. This skill has 3 Levels. Skills are granted to Hunters by their equipped Weapons, Armor, Talismans and Decorations and play an integral role in a Hunter's progression.
MH Rise Embolden Effect
Embolden is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: While active, defense +10, slightly prolongs dodging invincibility and slightly lowers impact when guarding. (Equivalent to Lv. 1 in Evade Window and Guard)
- Level 2: While active, defense +20, slightly prolongs dodging invincibility and slightly lowers impact when guarding. (Equivalent to Lv. 3 in Evade Window and Guard)
- Level 3: While active, defense +40, slightly prolongs dodging invincibility and slightly lowers impact when guarding. (Equivalent to Lv. 5 in Evade Window and Guard)
Embolden has a maximum of 3 Levels, after which, additional levels in the skill will no longer provide any further benefit.
Equipment that grants the Embolden Skill in MH Rise
You can unlock Embolden by equipping the following items.
- Onmyo Kariginu (Embolden Lv. 1)
- Onmyo Tekkou (Embolden Lv. 1)
- Onmyo Ateobi (Embolden Lv. 1)
MH Rise Embolden Notes & Trivia
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Embolden skill go here.
Alerts you when enraged monster targets you. Could be useful for counter heavy weapons in multiplayer?
Flames of ambition