|Temporarily enhances attacks after recovering from blights or abnormal status.|
Coalescence is a Skill in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Coalescence grants a boost to your attack and elemental attack stats, as well as the rate of status build-up from your attacks after recovering from blights or status effects. This skill can be triggered by any methods that remove these effects (i.e., Eating a Nulberry, rolling consecutively, wire dashing, etc.). This skill has 3 Levels. Skills are granted to Hunters by their equipped Weapons, Armor, Talismans and Decorations and play an integral role in a Hunter's progression.
Coalescence is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: While active, attack +12, element attack power +2, and status build up +5%.
- Level 2: While active, attack +15, element attack power +3, and status build up +10%.
- Level 3: While active, attack +18, element attack power +4, and status build up +15%.
Coalescence lasts for 30 seconds upon activation and this timer can be reset if you are afflicted with another blight or status effect and then recover from them.
Coalescence has a maximum of 3 Levels, after which, additional levels in the skill will no longer provide any further benefit.
Equipment that grants the Coalescence Skill
You can unlock Coalescence by equipping the following items.
- Arc Coil (Coalesence Lv. 1)
- Sinister Grudge Tasset (Coalesence Lv. 2)
- Storge Coil (Coalesence Lv. 1)
Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Tips go here