|Level 1||Rarity 7
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Chamaleos Blessing x1
Poison Attack x1
Evade Window x1
Mizuha Sleeves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Arms Armor and part of the Mizuha Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Highly functional armor made with superior craftsmanship in the workshop.
How to Craft Mizuha Sleeves
Mizuha Sleeves can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chameleos Hide + x5
- Chameleos Tail x2
- Elder Dragon Bone x3
- Pukei-Pukei Sac + x2
Mizuha Sleeves Information
- Derived from High Rank Chameleos
- Stronger Element: Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Mizuha Sleeves is part of the Mizuha Set Armor Set
Mizuha Sleeves Upgrades
Upgrading the Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 74 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!