|Level 1||Rarity 2
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Bone Vambraces in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Arms Armor and part of the Bone Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Arm equipment crafted from monster bone. Known for their distinctive wild look.
How to Craft Bone Vambraces
Bone Vambraces can be crafted with the following materials:
- Eroded Skeleton x1
- Warm Pelt x2
- Sharp Claw x1
Bone Vambraces Information
- Derived from Low Rank Bone
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Bone Vambraces is part of the Bone Set Armor Set
Bone Vambraces Upgrades
Upgrading the Bone Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 10 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!