Divine Ire Kote in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Arms Armor and part of the Grand Divine Ire Set Armor Set. Divine Ire Kote is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A great figure's armguards. Their rage waits to welcome fools into a deadly, golden embrace.
How to Craft Divine Ire Kote
Divine Ire Kote can be crafted with the following materials:
Divine Ire Kote Information
- Derived from Master Rank Furious Rajang Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Divine Ire Kote is part of the Grand Divine Ire Set Armor Set
Divine Ire Kote Upgrades
Upgrading the Grand Divine Ire Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 122 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__