|Level 1||Rarity 7
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Kushala Blessing x1
Recovery Speed x1
Kushala Grip in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Arms Armor and part of the Kushala Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Made of Kushala Daora parts, this armor can handle all kinds of attacks.
How to Craft Kushala Grip
Kushala Grip can be crafted with the following materials:
- Daora Dragon Scale + x5
- Daora Claw + x3
- Elder Dragon Bone x3
- Novacrystal x1
Kushala Grip Information
- Derived from High Rank Daora Monsters
- Stronger Element: Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Kushala Grip is part of the Kushala Set Armor Set
Kushala Grip Upgrades
Upgrading the Kushala Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 74 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!