Rhopessa Brachia S
|Level 1||Rarity 6
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Evade Window x1|
Rhopessa Brachia S in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Arms Armor and part of the Rhopessa S Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Armguards made from insect parts. The flared curves are favored by stylish hunters.
How to Craft Rhopessa Brachia S
Rhopessa Brachia S can be crafted with the following materials:
- Butterfly Beetle x2
- Eroded Husk x3
- Rathian Spike x1
- Rakna-Kadaki Carapace x1
Rhopessa Brachia S Information
- Derived from High Rank Rathian Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Rhopessa Brachia S is part of the Rhopessa S Set Armor Set
Rhopessa Brachia S Upgrades
Upgrading the Rhopessa S Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 62 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!