Jelly Gloves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Arms Armor and part of the Jelly Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Vambraces acclaimed for its artistry and praised by kings from distant lands.
How to Craft Jelly Gloves
Jelly Gloves can be crafted with the following materials:
Jelly Gloves Information
- Derived from High Rank
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Jelly Gloves is part of the Jelly Set Armor Set
Monster Hunter Rise Jelly Gloves Notes & Trivia
How to get the Jelly Gloves in MHR?
- To unlock the Jelly armor set and its pieces at the Smithy, you need to collect at least one Cutejelly from the Meowcenaries. Cutejelly is a rare drop that can be obtained by sending your Meowcenaries on a path with a sparkling Fish node in the Lava Caverns at Low Rank. To unlock the Meowcenaries, you need to reach Village or Hub Rank 3⭐, then to unlock the Lava Caverns, reach Rank 4⭐. As Cutejelly is a rare item, you may not get it on your first try. To increase the chances of getting a Cutejelly, consider using a Lagniapple when sending your Meowcenaries off to increase the number of rewards you get after the expedition.
- Other Notes & Trivia for the Jelly Gloves go here.
Jelly Gloves Upgrades
Upgrading the Jelly S Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 62 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__