|Level 1||Rarity 3
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Evade Window x1|
Aelucanth Brachia in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Arms Armor and part of the Aelucanth Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
How to Craft Aelucanth Brachia
Aelucanth Brachia can be crafted with the following materials:
- Butterfly Beetle x1
- Eroded Skeleton x3
- Rathian Spike x1
- Rachnoid Silk x2
Aelucanth Brachia Information
- Derived from Low Rank Rathian Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Aelucanth Brachia is part of the Aelucanth Set Armor Set
Monster Hunter Rise Aelucanth Brachia Notes & Trivia
How to get the Aelucanth Set in MHR?
- The Aelucanth armor set and it's pieces are only available for male hunters. If you are looking for the female equivalent, please see the Rhopessa Set. To unlock these armor sets at the Smithy, you need to collect at least one Butterfly Beetle from the Argosy. Butterfly Beetles are rare drops that can be obtained by sending a buddy to the Mushroomy Market. To do this, select the Order Items option, choose any submarine slot and buddy, then pick any Item under the tab with an icon of a mushroom and beetle. These icons can also bee seen on the right side of the menu under the heading Market. The Butterfly Beetle is a rare item, so if you're in a pinch consider using any Buddy Bargaining Skill that increases your chances of getting a rare item from the Argosy, such as Shiny Bargain or Blinding Bargain.
- Other Notes & Trivia for Aelucanth Brachia go here.
Aelucanth Brachia Upgrades
Upgrading the Aelucanth Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 24 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!