Grand Mizuha Sleeves
|Level 1||Rarity 9
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Chameleos Blessing x1
Poison Attack x2
Evade Window x2
Grand Mizuha Sleeves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Arms Armor and part of the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set. Grand Mizuha Sleeves is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
It is true: These sleeves turn the wearer into a shadowy master of the blade. Use with caution.
How to Craft Grand Mizuha Sleeves
Grand Mizuha Sleeves can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chameleos Finehide x5
- Chameleos Lash x2
- Large Elder Dragon Bone x3
- Large Pukei-Pukei Sac x2
Grand Mizuha Sleeves Information
- Derived from Master Rank Chameleos Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Water, Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Grand Mizuha Sleeves is part of the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set
Grand Mizuha Sleeves Upgrades
Upgrading the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 120 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!