Five Element Arms in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Arms Armor and part of the Five Element Set Armor Set. Five Element Arms is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Armguards used by priests from the east. The beads set into them ward off evil.
How to Craft Five Element Arms
Five Element Arms can be crafted with the following materials:
Five Element Arms Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Five Element Arms is part of the Five Element Set Armor Set
Five Element Arms Upgrades
Upgrading the Five Element Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 100 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__