|Level 1||Rarity 2
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Recoil Down x1|
Shell-Studded Gloves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Arms Armor and part of the Shell-Studded Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Arms armor protects the arms of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
When you're done hunting beasts, hang them on your wall to jazz the place up!
How to Craft Shell-Studded Gloves
Shell-Studded Gloves can be crafted with the following materials:
- Dreamshell x1
- Tetranadon Hide x1
- Gajau Skin x2
Shell-Studded Gloves Information
- Derived from Low Rank Bone
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Shell-Studded Gloves is part of the Shell-Studded Set Armor Set
Shell-Studded Gloves Upgrades
Upgrading the Shell-Studded Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 12 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!