|Level 1||Rarity 7
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Chameleos Blessing x1
Poison Attack x1
Peak Performance x2
Mizuha Sash in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Waist Armor and part of the Mizuha Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A sash comprised of a many a Chameleos part. Protects well against shock.
How to Craft Mizuha Sash
Mizuha Sash can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chameleos Claw + x5
- Chameleos Wing x3
- Elder Dragon Blood x1
- Pearl Hide x2
Mizuha Sash Information
- Derived from High Rank Chameleos
- Stronger Element: Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Mizuha Sash is part of the Mizuha Set Armor Set
Mizuha Sash Upgrades
Upgrading the Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 74 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!