Risen Mizuha Robes in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Chest Armor and part of the Risen Mizuha Set. Risen Mizuha Robes is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Chest armor protects the upper section of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Can one escape the terror filling the fog of the soul? No! O graveyard o sanity!
How to Craft Risen Mizuha Robes
Risen Mizuha Robes can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chameleos Risegem x 1
- Chameleos Hardclaw x 2
- Chameleos Fellwing x 2
- Large Elder Dragon Gem x 1
Risen Mizuha Robes Information
- Derived from Master Rank Risen Chameleos
- Stronger Element: vs Ice
- Weakest Element: vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Risen Mizuha Robes is part of the Risen Mizuha Set
Risen Mizuha Robes Upgrades
Upgrading the Risen Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 125 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__