Grand Mizuha Sash in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Waist Armor and part of the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set. Grand Mizuha Sash is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
It's true. This wrap turns the wearer into an eerie shadow. Watch your back if you are wise.
How to Craft Grand Mizuha Sash
Grand Mizuha Sash can be crafted with the following materials:
Grand Mizuha Sash Information
- Derived from Master Rank Chameleos Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Water, Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Grand Mizuha Sash is part of the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set
Grand Mizuha Sash Upgrades
Upgrading the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 120 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__