Rhopessa Vertex X
|Level 1||Rarity 8
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Critical Element x2
Evade Window x2
Rhopessa Vertex X in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Head Armor and part of the Rhopessa X Set Armor Set. Rhopessa Vertex X is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Headgear made from insect parts. Man or beast, all are enchanted by its giant bow.
How to Craft Rhopessa Vertex X
Rhopessa Vertex X can be crafted with the following materials:
- Split-Jaw Buttlefly x2
- Eroded Elder Skeleton x2
- Rathian Cortex x2
- Rathian Weave x1
Rhopessa Vertex X Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Rhopessa Vertex X is part of the Rhopessa X Set Armor Set
Rhopessa Vertex X Upgrades
Upgrading the Rhopessa X Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 110 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!