|Level 1||Rarity 7
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Mind's Eye x2
Evade Window x2
Mizuha Cap in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Mizuha Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Head armor made of Chameleos parts. Modeled after the robes of alchemists of old.
How to Craft Mizuha Cap
Mizuha Cap can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chameleos Spike x2
- Chameleos Hide + x5
- Chameleos Claw + x1
- Toxin Sac x3
Mizuha Cap Information
- Derived from High Rank Chameleos
- Stronger Element: Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Mizuha Cap is part of the Mizuha Set Armor Set
Mizuha Cap Upgrades
Upgrading the Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 74 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!