|Level 1||Rarity 4
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Chaos Archbun in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Chaos S Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A had modeled on a chaos-creating mushroom. Foes may hallucinate at your feet.
How to Craft Chaos Archbun
Chaos Archbun can be crafted with the following materials:
- Shadeshrooms x3
- Mandragora x2
- Stoutbone x3
- Fucium Ore x2
Chaos Archbun Information
- Derived from High Rank Great Izuchi Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs Water
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Chaos Archbun is part of the Chaos S Set Armor Set
Chaos Archbun Upgrades
Upgrading the Chaos S Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 40 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!