|Level 1||Rarity 3
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Sleep Resistance x1|
Makluva Hood in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Makluva Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A scale hood that covers the head entirely. Firm, yet soft; tryly strange armor.
How to Craft Makluva Hood
Makluva Hood can be crafted with the following materials:
- Springnight Carp x1
- Popfish x2
- Meaty Hide x2
- Machalite Ore x2
Makluva Hood Information
- Derived from Low Rank Ore
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Makluva Hood is part of the Makluva Set Armor Set
Makluva Hood Upgrades
Upgrading the Makluva Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 24 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!