Divine Ire Mask in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Head Armor and part of the Grand Divine Ire Set Armor Set. Divine Ire Mask is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A great figure's head armor. The hair rises up violently and lashes out at heaven itself.
How to Craft Divine Ire Mask
Divine Ire Mask can be crafted with the following materials:
Divine Ire Mask Information
- Derived from Master Rank Rajang Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Divine Ire Mask is part of the Grand Divine Ire Set Armor Set
Divine Ire Mask Upgrades
Upgrading the Grand Divine Ire Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 122 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__