Grand Mizuha Cap in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Head Armor and part of the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set. Grand Mizuha Cap is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
It's true. This hat reveals arcane secrets to the wearer. But you must never speak of this secret.
How to Craft Grand Mizuha Cap
Grand Mizuha Cap can be crafted with the following materials:
Grand Mizuha Cap Information
- Derived from Master Rank Chameleos Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Water, Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Grand Mizuha Cap is part of the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set
Grand Mizuha Cap Upgrades
Upgrading the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 120 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__