Valstrax Helm - Epoch
|Level 1||Rarity 10|
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Dragon Conversion x1
Latent Power x2
Attack Boost x1
Valstrax Helm - Epoch in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Head Armor and part of the Crimson Valstrax - Epoch Set. Valstrax Helm - Epoch is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion with the Free Title Update 4. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A helmet worthy of the hero who defeated the crimson calamity. Shine proud like the stars!
How to Craft Valstrax Helm - Epoch
Valstrax Helm - Epoch can be crafted with the following materials:
- Valstrax Risegem x1
- Valstrax Spineshell + x3
- Valstrax Helixtail x2
- Diametrical Horn x1
Valstrax Helm - Epoch Information
- Derived from Master Rank Risen Crimson Glow Valstrax
- Stronger Element: Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs Ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Valstrax Helm - Epoch is part of the Crimson Valstrax - Epoch Set
Valstrax Helm - Epoch Upgrades
Upgrading the Crimson Valstrax - Epoch Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 121 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__