|Level 1||Rarity 10|
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Critical Eye x2
Elemental Exploit x1
Chaotic Helm in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Head Armor and part of the Chaotic Gore Set. Chaotic Helm is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Temptation comes to the one who dons this helm. The twin horns await the time of judgment.
How to Craft Chaotic Helm
Chaotic Helm can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chaos Scale x5
- Antinomic Wing x2
- Diametrical Horn x2
- Gore Magala Shredder x2
Chaotic Helm Information
- Derived from Master Rank Chaotic Gore Magala
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Chaotic Helm is part of the Chaotic Gore Set
- The Male version of the Nephilim Helm
Chaotic Helm Upgrades
Upgrading the Chaotic Gore Set Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with __defense__ Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!