Archfiend Armor Cerato in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Head Armor and part of the Archfiend Armor Set Armor Set. Archfiend Armor Cerato is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A demon of destruction, arisen from the depths, with a head of inhuman capacities.
How to Craft Archfiend Armor Cerato
Archfiend Armor Cerato can be crafted with the following materials:
Archfiend Armor Cerato Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Water, Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Archfiend Armor Cerato is part of the Archfiend Armor Set Armor Set
Archfiend Armor Cerato Upgrades
Upgrading the Archfiend Armor Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 126 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__