|Level 1||Rarity 9
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Capture Master x1
Scholarly Hood in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Head Armor and part of the Scholarly Set Armor Set. Scholarly Hood is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Based on the cap worn at the Wycademy. Just wearing it makes one look smarter.
How to Craft Scholarly Hood
Scholarly Hood can be crafted with the following materials:
- Conqueror’s Seal x1
- Astalos Wingmembrane x2
- Monster Slogbone x1
- Large Wyvern Gem x1
Scholarly Hood Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: N/A
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Scholarly Hood is part of the Scholarly Set Armor Set
Scholarly Hood Upgrades
Upgrading the Scholarly Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 114 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!