Scholarly Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Armor Set. Scholarly Set is a brand new Armor Set debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Scholarly Set Notes
- Derived from Conqueror’s Seal
- Stronger Element: N/A
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Can be crafted after completing Violent Nature request.
Equipping various piece of the Scholarly Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Scholarly Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Conqueror’s Seal x5
- Astalos Wingmembrane x2
- Monster Slogbone x5
- Large Wyvern Gem x1
- Mizutsune Silkfin x2
- Eroded Elder Skeleton x2
- Auroracanth Fin x2
- Twisted Stiffbone x2
- Heavy Ceanataur Leg x2
- Garangolm Hardfang x2
Scholarly Set Pieces
The Scholarly Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Scholarly Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Scholarly Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 570 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__