|Level 1||Rarity 9
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Item Prolonger x3
Scholarly Boots in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Leg Armor and part of the Scholarly Set Armor Set. Scholarly Boots is a brand new armor pierce debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Leg armor that has been developed by some of the finest minds at the Wycademy.
How to Craft Scholarly Boots
Scholarly Boots can be crafted with the following materials:
- Conqueror’s Seal x1
- Garangolm Hardfang x2
- Monster Slogbone x1
- Twisted Stiffbone x1
Scholarly Boots Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: N/A
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Scholarly Boots is part of the Scholarly Set Armor Set
Scholarly Boots Upgrades
Upgrading the Scholarly Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 114 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!