Hornetaur Greaves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Leg Armor and part of the Hornetaur Set Armor Set. Hornetaur Greaves is a brand new armor pierce debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Covered in strong Hornetaur materials. Crafted in a time-consuming, detailed process.
How to Craft Hornetaur Greaves
Hornetaur Greaves can be crafted with the following materials:
Hornetaur Greaves Information
- Derived from Master Rank Hornetaur
- Stronger Element: Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Hornetaur Greaves is part of the Hornetaur Set Armor Set
Hornetaur Greaves Upgrades
Upgrading the Hornetaur Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 86 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__