Pyre-Kadaki Greaves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Leg Armor and part of the Pyre-Kadaki Set Armor Set. Pyre-Kadaki Greaves is a brand new armor pierce debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Greaves of a betrayed monarch. Incomprehensibly heavy, as if weighed down by his despair.
How to Craft Pyre-Kadaki Greaves
Pyre-Kadaki Greaves can be crafted with the following materials:
- Pyre-Kadaki Cortex x5
- Pyre-Kadaki Hardclaw x1
- Pyre-Kadaki Dull Glowgut x1
- Pyrantula Maroon Thread x2
Pyre-Kadaki Greaves Information
- Derived from Master Rank Pyre-Kadaki Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Water, Vs ice, )
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Pyre-Kadaki Greaves is part of the Pyre-Kadaki Set Armor Set
Pyre-Kadaki Greaves Upgrades
Upgrading the Pyre-Kadaki Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 112 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__