|Level 1||Rarity 9
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Good Luck x1
Commission Trousers in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a pair of Master Rank Leg Armor and part of the Commission Set Armor Set. Commission Trousers is a brand new armor pierce debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Armor suitable for researching in harsh environments. Built tough to get the job done.
How to Craft Commission Trousers
Commission Trousers can be crafted with the following materials:
- Conqueror's Seal x1
- Large Kulu-Ya-Ku Plume x2
- Monster Slogbone x1
- Giant Monster Bone x1
Commission Trousers Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon (Delete those that not apply)
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Commission Trousers is part of the Commission Set Armor Set
Commission Trousers Upgrades
Upgrading the Commission Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 114 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!