|Level 1||Rarity 9
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Blight Resistance x3
Free Meal x1
Scholarly Suit in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Chest Armor and part of the Scholarly Set Armor Set. Scholarly Suit is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Chest armor protects the upper section of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Based on the clothing worn by Wycademy researchers. The kerchief signifies prestige.
How to Craft Scholarly Suit
Scholarly Suit can be crafted with the following materials:
- Conqueror’s Seal x1
- Mizutsune Silkfin x2
- Monster Slogbone x1
- Eroded Elder Skeleton x1
Scholarly Suit Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: N/A
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Scholarly Suit is part of the Scholarly Set Armor Set
Scholarly Suit Upgrades
Upgrading the Scholarly Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 114 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!