Aelucanth Thorax X
|Level 1||Rarity 8
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Critical Element x1
Critical Eye x3
Dragon Attack x1
Aelucanth Thorax X in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Chest Armor and part of the Aelucanth X Set Armor Set. Aelucanth Thorax X is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Chest armor protects the upper section of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Armor made from bug parts. Stand in the sun in this and you'll feel invincible!
How to Craft Aelucanth Thorax X
Aelucanth Thorax X can be crafted with the following materials:
- Split-Jaw Buttlefly x2
- Giant Monster Bone x2
- Rathian Cortex x2
- Rachnoid Mesmersilk x2
Aelucanth Thorax X Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Aelucanth Thorax X is part of the Aelucanth X Set Armor Set
Aelucanth Thorax X Upgrades
Upgrading the Aelucanth X Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 110 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Only 1 Split-Jaw Butterfly is needed to craft this, not 2 :3