Kamura Legacy Garb
|Level 1||Rarity 8
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Wirebug Whisperer x2
Wall Runner x1
Critical Eye x1
Kamura Legacy Garb in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Chest Armor and part of the Kamura Legacy Set Armor Set. Kamura Legacy Garb is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Chest armor protects the upper section of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Refined armor with the village symbol on its chest, a sign of its protectors.
How to Craft Kamura Legacy Garb
Kamura Legacy Garb can be crafted with the following materials:
- Eltalite Ore x1
- Awegite x1
Kamura Legacy Garb Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Kamura Legacy Garb is part of the Kamura Legacy Set Armor Set
Kamura Legacy Garb Upgrades
Upgrading the Kamura Legacy Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 80 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!